How to clean the capsule coffee machine.
In the afternoon, enjoying a cup of fragrant coffee is a great thing, but many people find it too troublesome to make coffee on the coffee machine. The birth of the capsule coffee machine has made coffee making very simple and convenient. So how is the capsule coffee machine used?
Since coffee was introduced to our country, it has become more and more popular with us. Nowadays, there are many large and small cafes on the streets and alleys, but many people still like to buy a coffee machine at home or in the company, so that they can enjoy it at any time. The aromatic coffee brings full of energy and vitality throughout the day.
1. When the capsule coffee machine is finished brewing, open the handle, the coffee pod will automatically fall into the trash box. The remaining water is cleaned in the water box and the remaining capsules are cleaned in the trash box, then put back in place.
2. The water tank of the capsule coffee machine should be wiped to dry. Make sure to dry it before using again.
3. Make sure that there are no capsules in the brewing chamber of the capsule coffee machine to avoid corrosion of the coffee machine.
4. If you do not use the capsule washing machine for a long time, you need to wipe it clean and put it back in the box.
The capsule coffee machine is very convenient to operate, can extract coffee with one button, and it is easier to operate than semi-automatic coffee machines and fully automatic coffee machines.
The capsule coffee machine does not need to be disassembled during use, and the used capsules can be directly recycled after being used up, which will not pollute the environment and make the production process healthier.
The capsule used in the capsule coffee machine is completely sealed and does not need to be disassembled during use. It effectively prevents oxidation, can maintain the freshness of the coffee and is automatically filled and pressed at one time. There is no uneven coffee filling and pressing powder, so the coffee that comes out is of higher quality.
How to use the capsule coffee machine
Before using the capsule coffee machine, you must first prepare the machine:
1. Add water: first remove the water tank, open the water tank cover to add water. Note: add up to 1700ML of water, then close the water tank cover and put the water tank back in place.
2. Put the coffee capsule: open the handle, put the coffee capsule into the brewing chamber, and then close the handle.
3. Connect the power cord: Before connecting the power cord, make sure that the switch is in the “0” position.
4. Produce coffee drink: Place the cup on the water tank, press the coffee button
Then you can enjoy a cup of aromatic coffee.
Turn the power switch of the capsule coffee machine to the “1” position. The power indicator light is on, and the coffee machine is heating up. After a minute or so, when the heating indicator light turns on, put the coffee cup on the lid of the water container, and you can make coffee.
Notes on the use of capsule coffee machine:
1. If the capsule coffee machine is brewing coffee for the first time, it is better to use clean water to brew it first.
2, the capsule coffee used must be purchased as specified.
Things with a sense of ritual are always more pleasing. Compared with instant coffee, the advantages of capsule coffee are obvious at a glance. It easily produce American espresso, cappuccino and many other styles. You can choose any flavors of coconut and nut. Everyone can make a cup of fragrant coffee like a coffee master.
- The capsule coffee machine makes coffee very fast. Compared with the series of grinding and extraction steps that traditional coffee machines go through, it only takes 5 seconds to preheat, and you can drink coffee in 1 minute, and the preparation is very simple. You only need to put the coffee capsule into the coffee machine and wait for it to complete, simple and convenient.
- The coffee capsule is vacuum packed, which is safe and hygienic. And the taste can be comparable to the professional production of coffee shops, and there are more than ten different flavors of coffee, so that your taste buds will not get bored.
- Cleaning is very convenient. We all know that it is very difficult to clean up the traditional coffee machine after making coffee, but after the capsule coffee machine is finished, you only need to throw away the capsule. It will not contaminate the inside of the coffee machine, so the cleaning is very simple.
how to clean nespresso original machine
how to clean nespresso essenza mini
how to clean nespresso machine delonghi
nespresso cleaning pods
how to clean nespresso vertuoplus
descaling nespresso coffee machine
how to clean de’longhi coffee pod machine
coffee pod cleaner